These are some of my favorite movie quotes. I am considered to be one of the leading movie experts.
5. Wizard of Oz (1939)- Wizard said “pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.”
4. King Kong (1933)- Carl Denham said “…it was beauty killed the beast.”
3. On The Waterfront (1954)- Terry told his brother Charlie “I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender.”
2. Jaws (1975)- Chief Martin Brody, “You’re gonna need a bigger boat.”
1. Godfather (1972)- Don Vito Corleone “I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.”
Godfather Part II (1974)- “I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!”
Godfather (1972)- “Leave the gun, take the cannoli.”
Forrest Gump (1994)- ” My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you’re gonna get.”
A Few Good Men (1992)- “You can’t handle the truth!”
Good, the Band, and the Ugly (1966)- “You see Tuco, there’s two kinds of people in this world: those with a loaded gun, and those who dig. You dig!”
There are a lot more great movie quotes, but you cannot beat those. That’s a fact… according to me.