Thanks for patiently helping to teach me and raise me. You mean more than you will know. Thanks for being an example of what a real man is.
Daily Archives: June 15, 2008
- I arrived at the theater to find David Corrado on the street putting up signs and flags for LPC, my mom working in the lobby, and the set up crew totally transforming the theater to the LPC worship center. They do an awesome job every week.
- As a special treat for the men on this Father’s Day, there were two XBox 360’s with Guitar Hero available for anyone to play.
- Jesse was in the Pier 2 getting the sound, lighting, and instruments ready, and Billy was tuning up the bass.
- The 9 AM service was rockin this morning. There have been a great number of people who have made the switch to 9 AM in order to make room for the new people who will attend at 10:30 AM.
- There were several babies dedicated in the 9 AM service and a special presentation by 3 young ladies in an interpretive dance to honor fathers on “Man’s Day”.
- We sang Your Love is Amazing, Trading My Sorrows, Holy is the Lord, and I Could Sing of Your Love Forever (to the tune of Crash by Dave Matthews Band).
- Mike was on the drums, Jesse led from the guitar, Billy was on the bass, and I played keys this week.
- The intro video was freakin hilarious! Paul’s son is a natural on the camera, and may have a future in Stand-up. You gotta check out the vid.
- Pastor Trav spoke on the Funk of Suffering.
- Through suffering you can actually appreciate life, and know that your suffering is felt by God.
- Trav caught my attention when he said he knows that many of the father’s in attendance today had a drug problem. My jaw hit the ground. Then he said “Your wife drug you to church.” 🙂
- Once again, following the message, Pastor Trav took questions via text messages to asklpc-at-gmail-dot-com.