- I am seriously tired! I just got back from a fishing trip to Islamorada with my friend Tony on the Sea King. We caught yellowtail, mangrove snapper, lots of grunt, and got snapped off several times by mackerel and ‘cuda.
- I drank 5 of the 20 ounce bottles of water while out, but I still got overwhelmed by the heat. I actually got really sick when we got back. It was a combination of the heat and the fumes from the diesel engine on the boat.
- Marcela will be back in 2 days! I can’t wait. That makes today the 19th day of my bachelorhood.
- I have been experiencing record blog traffic for the past two weeks. I am currently the number one search on Google for the Top 5 Muscle Cars, top 5 rock guitar solos, most annoying songs, beetlejuice shrunken head, and differences ways to cook fish for dinner. I did not alter the search terms, so you can save your comments about my grammar.
- I will be working over the next couple weeks to create a fantasy football league for the LPC folks. If you think you can hang with Pastor Trav and yours truly, join up and prepare for a beating.
- I have to clean the house between today and tomorrow. Marcela is going to kill me if I don’t. 🙂 If I told you that my plan was to leave the house a wreck so that Marcela would not want to go away again, I was only kidding.
- I was worried about our little hermit crab “Obi” because I haven’t seen him since Marcela left. I dug around in his cage and has been burrowed in his sand for the last 3 weeks. He’s ok! He must not like my company as much as Marcela’s. So I took him out of the sand and he just dug back down again. Oh well.
- This weekend’s “Saturday Top 5” is going to be one of the biggest undertakings in this blog’s existence. I will see if I can pull it off without being too presumptuous. Please don’t be angry with me if it does not include something that it should. But it will be big!
- Sunday I will be working so I will try to have a guest writer take on the Talk Soup. For some reason, guest writers just can’t get it done on Sunday. I guess it’s just my dedication to bringing you excellence in blogging and being the first with the most! Right Chris?