- Total domination of an inferior opponent. There is not much more that can be said.
- There wasn’t much to learn about this game, other than that the Canes can beat a really bad opponent. 52-7 was the final score.
- I can’t say the offense or defense looked great, because the talent level was so completely divergent. The best thing is that penalties were relatively low throughout the first half. The game was never close. We did what we had to.
- We will have to wait until next week to see if we can even hang with the elite class this year.
- Parking was ridiculously expensive. $25 is too much to pay for general parking to see a lousy college football game. If it was a great opponent, it would be a little easier to swallow. I guess I am used to the $5 park and ride at the Orange Bowl.
- I miss the Orange Bowl. It was very strange watching a regular season game in Joe Robbie, er Dolphin Stadium.
- It was great to hang out with Oral and Lee.