- If you have the guts, continue to read. You may have your tender sensibilities offended because you don’t want to hear anything negative about someone you really like.
- It’s been an interesting couple of weeks in the US, from economic bailouts and government takeover of our banking industry to pollsters telling us that our votes don’t really matter since the election is already over to fraud in the battleground states from Obama’s former organization ACORN.
- I am believe in fair elections and I respect the will of everyone to vote for their candidate of choice (even those with whom I disagree), however I am concerned that the elections are becoming increasingly unfair, ripe with fraud, and stacked against the candidate and philosophy to which the press is opposed. Our press is more and more just an extension of the left wing. This election is a football game with the refs making calls in favor of only one side.
- Why has there been no mainstream media coverage or serious discussion of Obama’s relationship with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, left wing radical Muslim sympathizer Ralia Odinga (who is reportedly Barack’s cousin), Obama fundraiser and convicted felon Tony Rezko and the left wing group ACORN? Why is Michelle Obama’s doctoral thesis not to be released to the public until after the election? Why is it that the dentention of American anti-Obama author Jerome Corsi not being discussed in the news?
- When the election is over, and the possibility of America’s position in the world being weakened, and the chance that America will begin withdrawal of troops in a war that we are now winning, who will we turn to for information? The news will not speak negatively of Barack Obama now, and they will not examine his affiliations from his formative years, but we expect them to give us the fair shake post election? I have a serious distrust for the news, and have had that distrust for quite a few years. This is really nothing new. Just as you may not like someone telling you what to think or read (you may think I am doing that in this blog), I don’t like the news trying to shape my opinion based on their anti-Christian and left wing views.
- Why were these topics not discussed in the debates: abortion, gun control, immigration, judicial appointment, and terrorism? Could it be that the favored Barack Obama would have to explain his position that a dying baby following a failed abortion has no right to life? Could it be that he would have to state publicly that he does not believe that individuals should have a righ to keep and bear arms? Could it be that Senator Obama would have to clarify his position that judges should consider more than just the law when making decisions? These are topics that I am interested in as well as the economy, healthcare, and the war in Iraq.
- Whateve happens in this election, we need to pray for our country. Whoever wins will have his hands full with the financial mess that we are in.