- I love Thanksgiving so much. I am so grateful to have the time available.
- I was planning on having to work today, and I looked forward to the money that comes from double time for two days (tomorrow is also a holiday). But I decided that a little extra money is not as nice as having the time to spend with my wife and family.
- There is Christmas music playing in my living room, two freshly made pumpkin pies in the fridge, a ham in the oven, a broccoli casserole being prepared by Marcela, and a orange/cranberry relish being chilled. My mom is making the turkey and dressing, Kelly is preparing the rolls, mashed taters, and sweet potato casserole. We are going to have a grand feast!
- Marcela and I will go out tomorrow and buy a couple of things, and I am sure it will be a madhouse. But unfortunately, we do not have a plan except that we will look for a few DVD’s.
- Today we will eat, watch some football, play a few board games and Wii, and hopefully get a chance to watch some Christmas specials.
- Max just got finished running around like a mad dog. It was funny seeing him try to keep up with the neighbor’s Belgian Malanois. The neighbor’s dog’s name is Phoenix, and she loves Max. But Max is so low to the ground that he has to jump up to play with Phoenix. Phoenix is an expert fetcher, but Max is just learning.
Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!