- We had a great time this morning at the theater in pier 2, as Life Pointe came together to worship corporately.
- The music was led by Reina and Mike. They both did an excellent job.
- Alex was on drums, I played Jesse‘s keyboard, Josiah played rhythm on the acoustic guitar, Bill played lead on his Fender, and Matt laid down the bass line. Julie and Joseph sang back up vocals.
- For our music set, we sang “I Am Free”, “Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble”, and for communion we sang “Heart of Worship”.
- Trav spoke about Dwight L Moody in the ongoing “Dead White Men” series. It was really cool to hear what an awesome work God did through a humble man with no formal education and no major expectations.
- At the close of service, Alex and Matt totally rocked the house as the jammed to some fusion/rock/jazz/funk riff that they created.
For different views and perspectives on Sunday at Life Pointe, be sure to visit Chris, Trav, Ritz and Kelly for their Sunday wrap. I will be heading down to Plantation Key tonight and will follow that up with some fishing at Channel 5. See you tonight!