- This will be a short Sunday Talk Soup post.
- This morning we had two speakers continuing the New Testament challenge.
- Mark Similey spoke in the 9:00 AM service, and my dad JT spoke in the 10:30 AM service.
- The topic was forgiveness. Forgiven people forgive people.
- Jesus said 7 times was not enough, but 7 times 70, that’s 490 times.
- Among the Thirsty led worship. They did an amazing job. It was the best guest band praise and worship I have heard at LPC.
- The best thing about their worship set was the way they really led LPC in corporate worship. The music was awesome, but their attitude of worship was even better.
- All four of the band members had a heart for God, and it shined through not only in worship, but after the service while they were breaking down.
- I will see some of you guys tonight at Plantation Key for the evening service. TTFN! (Ta Ta For Now)