Alex getting hydraulic!
Jesse, Brent, and Alex
- Last night I went to a club in the new/improved Overtown area to be with The Saturn Project where Jesse and Alex and Brent (a friend from college) really tore it up. These guys were awesome. They were definitely salt and light.
- Travis is dealing with some stuff over on his blog where someone who has known him for a while is posting some critical comments. I like one of Trav’s comments,”Anonymity on the internet is a misnomer.” And “Ela, I’m going to have to put you in a headlock” was a good one too! 🙂
- The Celts are struggling with the Hawks, but they are about to close them out.
- The Cavs have their work cut out. Winner takes all in their next game against Washington. The refs gave the Wizards a helping hand and the Cavs blew a couple of opportunities. Now the Wizards who were on the edge of elimination being down 3-1 in this series have a legit shot to advance.
- I will start day shift again on Tuesday. It’s official and I have a letter in my hand to prove it.
- They distributed information about a Turkey Pointe Dolphin Fishing Tournament on May 31. I wish I had a boat.
- Anyone with a boat that can handle open water and who knows dolphin fishing and who wants to compete, give me a call, shoot me an email, or text me!
- Summer is almost here. I might have to slim down a little so I can look good in my bathing suit. COL (chuckle out loud)
- Obama is reeling again after Pastor Wright confirmed to many that his statements of Anti American sentiment were how he really felt. Obama now had to go back on TV and radio to explain that Wright was wrong and that he deplores those comments.
- Obama’s negatives are up 11% since Wright spoke again before NAACP and CNN. This is not good news for the democrats or Obama’s campaign.
- It was so good to see Arlene Rance in church Sunday!